Digital Media Specialist – The Americas & EuropeLarvol - Global, Worldwide
Digital Media Specialist – The Americas & Europe
100% Remote – Full-Time/Part-Time
Candidates based in The Americas (North, Central & South) or Europe
If in the USA, we are only able to accept applicants based in one of these states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Tennessee or Wisconsin.
100% Remote, ‘work-from-anywhere’ position. Must be available primarily during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Will consider part-time candidates able to commit ~20 hours per week, or full-time, 40+ hours/week expected. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy (obviously!).
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a Digital Media Specialist to take on a growing list of marketing initiatives. This is a great role for someone with creative talent with lots of room for growth in other Marketing areas, if desired.
* Marketing & Digital Media Projects:
- Handle content creation for email, web and social media distribution including photo and video
- Update and create fliers and deliverables for digital and print distribution
- Oversee content distribution on all digital platforms
- Coordinate with Marketing & Sales team on timelines for posts, content, email deliverables
- Help develop HTML-email and Google Ad campaigns
- Able to do basic WordPress and website updates: install plugins, update images and video
- Coordinate with vendors and various consultants
- Monitor KPI’s for digital platforms
- Creating presentations and templates on PowerPoint
- Market/competitor benchmarking research & related analyses
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Must be able to provide example portfolio items of past work/projects of a similar nature in some (not all) of the items listed above
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to do splice and edit short videos and do graphic design and photo editing. We are agnostic to whichever tools you prefer using!
- Canva, Hootsuite, WordPress experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required (we are PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook heavy) as well as Slack
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- Must own a smartphone, computer, and have reliable internet
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Some availability outside traditional business hours (nights/weekends) preferred
Compensation: Hourly with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume in PDF format and a brief introduction including any relevant portfolio items you would like to share, as well as the expected compensation range to [email protected] Please include “Digital Media” in the subject so we can find it faster!
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Other worldwide jobs
Developers for X-Team