We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we’re searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success.
Check out the videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
We’re looking for the best voice talent to help us record professional voice overs for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Record from your own home studio
- Provide 24 hour turn around on projects
- Be able to record pickup lines as requested by clients
- Master tracks prior to delivery
- 5+ years of experience recording voice overs for videos that appeal to wide audiences
- Must have a demo reel or portfolio of voice work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Must have own home studio or access to a studio
- Able to perform under tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with team members and clients
- Must have experience working with a wide variety of voice over projects
Looking for an easy way to make money?
Want to have a free schedule? Work whenever you want and wherever you want!
Fix your own rate and decide how much you want to get paid!
Does it sound like a dream? Not anymore, join Apprentus and benefit from all of the above!
Job description :
Apprentus is in urgent need for tutors and teachers who teach at all levels tutoring to meet the many demands made on our website for language classes (English, French, Spanish …).
Whether you are a student, looking for a job or a retiree, if you love to teach occasionally or regularly, you are qualified!
Like us, you think everyone has something to share, then join Apprentus and we will promote your class to thousands of potential students.
- Advertise for free to gain new students
- Freedom to set your own rate and timetable
- Tutor online or in-person
- Get paid straight into your bank account
Remotasks is a crowdsourcing platform where users can get paid for performing and completing simple tasks. These microtasks include tagging images, transcribing audio, content moderation, and more. This site has microjobs from multiple companies including self-driving car companies and T-shirt startups and pay workers to complete these tasks. English fluency is the only requirement.
How do I join Remotasks?
How do I complete tasks?
Where do the tasks come from?
How do we as workers help your company by doing these tasks?
How do we earn?
You’re paid per accepted task. The amount paid will vary depending on task complexity. We’ll pay you via PayPal on Thursdays.
You must reside in one of the countries supported by Paypal. See the supported countries list here.
Long-term passive income opportunity on a trusted platform. Must be able to write good quality articles in English. You can write about almost anything that interests you. Keep reading for more details…
HubPages is a network of sites where people write about their passions!
Since HubPages launched in 2006, we have developed a time-tested way to help writers make money from their hobbies. We want to help you turn the thing you love to do (writing and sharing your knowledge) into something that can earn you a little money on the side while having fun and making friends along the way.
How it Works
- You publish articles offer useful or interesting information to readers on subjects you care about
- You sign up with our monetization partners
- People read your articles and occasionally click on ads
- You earn a percentage of the revenue generated by those ads (and HubPages earns some to keep the site running)
- Your earnings accrue until you reach HubPages’ and our affiliate programs’ payout thresholds
- You receive your earnings via PayPal
You join ad programs of your choice, such as Google AdSense, theHubPages Ad Program, and the HubPages Amazon Program. Joining these programs is what allows you to generate earnings.
Writing lots of articles is the key to making money on HubPages. Remember, the most successful pieces are well written, informative, and useful to readers.
GoTranscript is an online based transcription and translation company. We provide audio transcription services, which means that we convert audio and video files into text. We’re always looking to fill our open freelance transcription jobs so we can grow our team and keep pace with customer orders. If you’re a skilled transcriptionist who takes pride in your work, and you want to make a difference in the world, we want you!
Do you need experience to become a transcriber?
You don’t need to have any experience, you just need to have good English skills.
Do you hire outside the UK?
Yes, we hire anyone worldwide. It doesn’t matter where you live.
Are there any requirements for how fast I need to type to become a transcriber?
No, we don’t have such requirements. We give around 6 hours to transcribe 10 minutes of an audio or video file, so we are sure it’s enough time even for slow typers.
How many transcriptionist jobs do you have?
We have plenty of jobs. We receive new orders from our clients every day and you will always have something to transcribe on our website.
How will I be paid?
We pay every Friday through Paypal and Payoneer
Scribie offers a great opportunity to augment your income by transcribing audio files for us. The work involves listening to the audio files and typing or dictating it as accurately as possible. You just need to go through a test process and get certified as a transcriber. Once certified you will be paid for the files you transcribe on an audio hour basis. For each submission, your Scribie account will be credited with the appropriate dollar amount. Your earnings will accumulate and you can transfer it to your PayPal account anytime. From PayPal, the funds can be transferred to your bank account. There are no monthly commitments or minimum withdrawal limits. Payments are made once a day.
If you are an experienced transcriber and have spare time, then Scribie can help you to fill that up. If you are starting your career as a transcriptionist then you can gain valuable experience and hone your skills on Scribie.
- Home-based job, work at your convenience
- $5 to $25/audio hour pay rate, USD
- Short files, 10 minutes or less
- 2 hours TAT for each file
- Free automated transcript, to save around 60% of typing effort
- Promotion to Reviewer -> Self-Reviewer -> Proofreader -> QC based on performance
- Monthly Bonus of $5 for every 3 hours completed
- No obligations, no monthly commitments or withdrawal limits
- We don’t assign files, you get to preview and choose the files to work on
- Good comprehension of English
- Ability to interpret conversations
- Ability to apply context and identify mistakes
- A Verified PayPal account (linked to a bank account or credit card)
- Laptop/desktop computer and internet connection
- Latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari web browser
Additionally, the core skill we look for is ability to correct manual/automated transcripts. Scribie will not be a good fit if you are looking for typing-only jobs.
Become a paid test user:
- Test products at home via Skype or on site with the customer.
- Earn up to € 50 per hour.
- You are one of the first people to test future products and have the opportunity to improve them.
- We guarantee variety, fun and an extraordinary experience.
The TextMaster network combines mainly freelance professional copywriters and translators who work with more complex subjects and experienced semi-professional authors who carry out the occasional simple project.
Once your registration has been completed and your profile reviewed by our Quality Management team, you will be asked to complete a screening test in your languages and areas of expertise.
All freelance translators and copywriters who work with TextMaster have passed these tests.
All experts in their native language, our language managers identify the most talented new recruits and ensure the quality of projects delivered on TextMaster. We currently work with over 30 language managers in more than 50 language combinations.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard demonstrates the quality of TextMaster’s services. It certifies that we implement rigorous quality processes, with several stages of verification. These processes are updated regularly. This demonstrates that TextMaster puts partner satisfaction at the very heart of its activities.
TextMaster encourages freelance translators and copywriters to specialize.
Tasks will be offered to you based on the interests and expertise that you specified during registration.
Translate/write in your area of expertise!
Enjoy the benefits of a SaaS platform
24/7 access to tasks
Direct contact with your clients
Payment via Payoneer or PayPal in 7 to 14 days
Gengo’s freelance translation platform hires translators for a number of projects. You will take a two-part test to demonstrate your skills. It has a useful resource section to help you pass the test. You can work on live projects once you pass the test. You can set your own schedule and work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
Please note that we expect our translators to be native speakers of their target language.
Sign up and get approved
Create a free account and take the two-part test. See the translator resources for tips on how to prepare.
Once approved, familiarize yourself with our style guide and workbench. When you feel ready, start translating!
At Gengo, translation payments are automatically added to your account.
Pass the Pro qualification test
Pass the Pro qualification test to unlock access to more challenging projects at higher rates.
You CAN work for Gengo if…
- If you are a U.S. citizen; OR
- If you live in the U.S. (resident alien) and are legally allowed to work in the U.S.; OR
- If you are NOT a U.S. citizen, and you live outside the U.S. (i.e. you live in any country except the U.S.)
Flexible, contractor position based outside of the United States!
GreatAuPair is a full-service au pair agency that provides affordable live-in childcare to American families through carefully screened international au pairs. The US Department of State has designated GreatAuPair as a sponsor of the Au Pair Program, which means we’re able to bring au pairs into the US on a J-1 visa after thorough screening and evaluation.
We are seeking open-minded GreatAuPair Representatives with an appreciation for cultural exchange and a passion for excellence. Ideal candidates will be excellent communicators in English and the local languages spoken in their region. Candidates must be able to recognize and assess personal traits, qualities and key factors as needed to evaluate au pairs for quality childcare.
As a GreatAuPair Representative, you will be working closely with applicant au pairs to conduct an in-person interview in order to assess their maturity, experience and suitability to work as an au pair in the USA. You will also evaluate their English language skills, verify their references and other information as needed. Once the au pair is accepted into the program, you will maintain regular contact to assist her in preparing for her departure and obtaining her J-1 visa.
This is the perfect position for candidates who have previous experience working as an au pair in the USA, people with extensive cultural exchange experience, or for Americans living abroad. GreatAuPair offers generous compensation for each au pair you support who departs to the United States.
We will provide you with the necessary training and guidelines to ensure your success. As such we are looking for GreatAuPair Representatives who can commit to this position for a minimum of one year in either a part-time or full-time capacity. This is an independent contractor position based outside the United States.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Have previous experience working in the USA, preferably as a J-1 au pair; or be an American living abroad
- Have excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Must be professional, friendly and courteous
- Proven ability as a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and get tasks done in a timely manner
- Must be tech savvy, experienced with Skype and able to work in a virtual environment with access to high speed Internet access
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check
- Must have an automobile or other mode of transportation
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Evaluate and screen au pair applicants
- Initiate contact with an au pair applicant upon notification from GreatAuPair that she is ready to be interviewed.
- Conduct an in-person interview to evaluate and screen the applicant’s suitability to work as an au pair and to confirm that she meets U.S. Department of State and GreatAuPair program requirements.
- Assess the au pair’s English language skills using guidelines provided by GreatAuPair.
- Verify the au pair’s childcare and personal references via telephone or by email.
- Confirm that the au pair has completed secondary school by reviewing school diplomas/certificates or by contacting the school directly to confirm.
- Confirm the au pair has obtained and uploaded her medical clearance, signed by her doctor.
- Review criminal background check results to confirm the applicant has no criminal record.
- Ensure the au pair has uploaded photos and videos to her GreatAuPair online profile.
- Submit an online GreatAuPair Representative Interview Report.
Quicktate transcribes voicemail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, recordings of phone calls, conference calls, and other audio files.
Quicktate also audits, summarizes, evaluates, and analyzes audio recordings and phone conversations.
Some audio files, like voicemail messages, may average just 2-3 minutes in length, while other recordings may be significantly longer, perhaps several hours.
IDictate transcribes all types of files, except for voicemail messages.
What we require of our contractors
- Accurate spelling and punctuation.
- Individuals that know how to follow instructions.
- Typists that can listen to voice files and accurately type what they hear.
- Experienced and professional transcriptionists.
- Typists with their own equipment, supplies, facilities (office/ work space).
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- No convictions of a felony or misdemeanor on your record. (Do not proceed if you have ever been convicted)
- Take a typing quiz for each language or specialty you are interested in (examples: English, Spanish, French, Medical, etc.). You may also be given an opportunity to be tested to analyze audio files.
- Take a test to ensure you understand Quicktate’s requirements.
- Depending on how you scored on your Quicktate typing test, you may qualify to be tested to also offer your services to iDictate.
As an Independent Contractor, you can select your own hours that you want to work. You can work as few, or as many hours as you want. We are open for business 24 hours/ day; 7 days/ week.