International Education Sales ConsultantsCanadian Worldwide Training Centre - Global, Worldwide (Freelance/Part-Time)
International Education Sales Consultants
Canadian Worldwide Training Centre (CWTC) is seeking talented sales representatives.
As an International Education Sales Consultant, you will professionally represent the training centre in your country of residence. You will promote all programs offered by the centre and be compensated through a commission based remuneration structure.
Consultants do not necessarily need to have sales experience, but should be confident that they can handle a sales role. You can be a teacher who wants to earn extra. However, you must be able to speak and read in English at an intermediate or advance level.
- Generate education sales and communicate to potential applicants in your country of residence.
- Represent and sale CWTC certificate programs and short courses to target customers – Individuals, Corporates and Institutions.
- Monitor and report sales on a monthly basis for commission payment using the CWTC excel template.
- Build a database of leads and convert into sales.
Submit your resume along with your response to the following questions:
- Why do you think you will be a good fit for the centre?
- Can you get easily discouraged with a commission sales position? How will you cope?
Thank you for your interest in Canadian Worldwide Training Centre and for taking the time to apply for the position. As we receive many applications, we will only be contacting candidates suitable for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Other worldwide jobs
Developers for X-Team