Typing and Analyzing Files for Quicktate and iDictate
Work From Home – Flexible Hours
Quicktate transcribes voicemail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, recordings of phone calls, conference calls, and other audio files.
Quicktate also audits, summarizes, evaluates, and analyzes audio recordings and phone conversations.
Some audio files, like voicemail messages, may average just 2-3 minutes in length, while other recordings may be significantly longer, perhaps several hours.
About the role
iDictate transcribes all types of files, except for voicemail messages.
- Accurate spelling and punctuation.
- Individuals that know how to follow instructions.
- Typists that can listen to voice files and accurately type what they hear.
- Experienced and professional transcriptionists.
- Typists with their own equipment, supplies, facilities (office/ work space).
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- No convictions of a felony or misdemeanor on your record. (Do not proceed if you have ever been convicted)
- Take a typing quiz for each language or specialty you are interested in (examples: English, Spanish, French, Medical, etc.). You may also be given an opportunity to be tested to analyze audio files.
- Take a test to ensure you understand Quicktate’s requirements.
- Depending on how you scored on your Quicktate typing test, you may qualify to be tested to also offer your services to iDictate.
Other worldwide jobs
Developers for X-Team