Wouldn’t it be great if you can work from the comfort of your own home? You yearn for that day to come where you can work wherever and whenever.
Don’t try to deny it!
In fact, you’ve been dreaming about it so much you wondered if it’s really possible?
Are you ready to discover this possibility?
Are you up for the challenge?
Come on, fess up!
Ok, I heard you loud and clear….
Your answer is yes!!!
So, here’s the magic questions:
Are you someone who has exceptional listening skills?
Do you have a good command on the English language or other foreign languages?
Do you have great typing skills?
Are you searching for legitimate worldwide transcription companies?
Then keep reading, because I have created a list of the top 10 worldwide transcription companies that I believe will be beneficial to your ongoing success.
Well, here’s the good news:
Although there are some transcription companies that requires you to work on-site, there are many companies that give you the freedom to work from home or anywhere. Furthermore, transcription is flexible, non-phone and pays well in most cases.
Ok, enough small talk. Let’s get into it …
Here is the list of the top 10 transcription companies hiring worldwide. Please note that this list is not in any particular order.
TranscribeMe is a global transcription company that is open to hiring beginners worldwide. You can transcribe (24/7) whenever and wherever. You can also work as much or as little as you like. As long as there are files available, you can work full-time or part-time. No pressure!!!
So, how does this help you?
The great thing about TranscribeMe is that you don’t have to look for work-the work comes to you.
- TranscribeMe is open worldwide.
- Transcribers starts at $15 (per audio hour/length of audio transcribe).
- There are opportunities available to complete further exams that will boost pay rate.
- Payment withdrawals are available for transcribers through PayPal weekly.
Click here to get started now https://workhub.transcribeme.com/Account/Register
But that’s not all…
GoTranscript is a global transcript and translation company. You can also work flexible hours, as much or as little as you want. All you need is a computer and network connection.
- GoTranscript is open worldwide.
- To become a transcriber at GoTranscript a test is required.
- Transcribers can work from home.
- Transcribers also has the freedom to choose their own projects to work on.
- You don’t need any experience at GoTranscript. However, you do need to have good English skills.
- GoTranscript pay transcribers up to $0.60 (per audio or video minute).
- The company average earning per month is $150
- Their top monthly earnings are $1,215
- GoTranscript pay transcribers every Friday through PayPal or Payoneer.
Click here to get started https://gotranscript.com/transcription-jobs
As if that’s not enough…
CastingWords is another company that provides transcription services to their customers. CastingWords freelancers can work from anywhere they have a computer and internet access.
- The global company is open to most nations.
- Freelancers are required to take a transcription test where you will transcribe a short audio file.
- CastingWords pay transcribers through PayPal every Friday at 10:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT-7 or GMT-8, depending on the time of year).
- Only $1 is required to request payout
Click here to get started https://workshop.castingwords.com/
But wait, there’s more…
CrowdSurf is a community of dedicated freelancers who compose video captions for hearing impaired and second-language users. Moreover, the global company employs thousands of independent freelancers with little or no previous transcription skills.
- CrowdSurf is open worldwide.
- CrowdSurf offers short transcription task day and night-working anytime or from anywhere.
- CrowdSurf payment ranges from $0.03 to $0.20 (per media minute plus additional bonus rates).
- Instant income-you can have cash to spend by day’s end.
- Payment method-Direct Deposit, PayPal
- Steady work-no resumes, no interviews and no waiting.
Click here to get started now- http://crowdsurfwork.com/get-started-on-work-market/
Don’t stop reading now…
Appenscribe is an Australian-based global company hiring work-at-home transcriptionist.
- Appenscribe is open worldwide
- Appenscribe pay transcribers $0.005 per word ($5 for completing 1000 words).
- Payment withdrawals are via PayPal
Click here to get started now https://go.appen.com/users/sign_up
Rev is another global team of freelancers. The company’s goal is to offer individuals the flexibility to work from home. Furthermore, they provide their transcriptionist, subtitler, and translators with a great online environment.
- Rev is open worldwide
- Freelancers at Rev can work as much or as little as they want-whenever they want.
- Rev provides a steady stream of work for their freelancers. You can choose from a variety of available projects.
- Payment withdrawals via PayPal weekly for all work completed.
- Rev is on-time and reliable.
- At Rev you can also advance in your career skills by receiving regular feedback and coaching.
- Rev pay transcriptionist $0.36 to $0.65 (per audio minute)
- Rev pay captioner $0.45-$0.75 (per video minute)
- Rev pay subtitler $1.50 to $3.00 (per video minute)
- Rev pay translator $0.05 to 0.07 (per word)
Click here to get started now https://www.rev.com/freelancers
I know that’s a lot to take in, but bear with me…
7. Transcription Hub
Transcription Hub is a new age transcription company committed to supplying economical, detailed, and reliable audio/video transcription and translation services.
- Transcription Hub is open worldwide.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and anytime.
- Payment is received based upon work completed.
- Transcribers are rated gold, silver or bronze based on their evaluation.
Click here to get started now http://www.transcriptionhub.com/transcriber-registration
We’re not finished yet…
Scribie is a global online transcription company for home-based freelance transcribers. Moreover, Scribie offers wonderful opportunities to supplement your income by transcribing audio files.
- Scribie is open worldwide.
- You can work at your convenience-home or wherever and whenever.
- Scribie pays $5 to $25 (audio hour per rate).
- Short files-6 minutes or less.
- Monthly bonus-$5 for every 3 hours completed. (Paid at the 1st day of each calendar month).
- Scribie has no obligations, no monthly commitments and no withdrawal limits.
- Scribie don’t assign work. You can pick and choose the files to work on.
- Receive payment to your account via PayPal in 1 business day.
Click here to get started https://scribie.com/freelance-transcription#intro
Phew. Almost there.
9. Way With Words
Way With Words is a global transcription company providing English language audio, video or customs transcription support to thousands of customers worldwide.
- Way With Words is open worldwide
- Even if you have never transcribed, Way With Words will accept your application. As long as you have a good command of the English language and a passion for perfection, you can become a transcriber.
- As an independent contractor-you can choose how often you work for Way With Words.
- Way With Words pay vary based on the type of work you transcribe and its urgency.
- Entry-level transcription starts at $0.40/per audio minute.
- Experienced transcribers earn up to$1.38/per audio minute. That’s about $82/per audio hour.
- Transcribers receive payment via PayPal or UK bank account.
Click here to get started now https://waywithwordsjobs.com/apply/
There’s just one more thing I want to cover.
OutSec is a UK leading web-based company that offers transcription services. Furthermore, the company hires the best transcriptionist worldwide.
- OutSec is open worldwide.
- Transcribers hired by OutSec are required to provide their own digital transcription equipment.
- Please be advised that if the company has not confirmed your status of employment do not purchase the equipment until you are approved.
- Outsec will contact successful applicants to participate in further assessments.
- All transcribers should have a minimum of 2 years typing experience-audio preferable.
- Transcriptionists are also required to have additional industry-specific skills in one of the following specialties: property surveying or estate agency, legal, medical, financial or interviews.
- OutSec pay structure is believed to be very competitive.
- Transcribers are also required to have a minimum typing speed of 70/words per minute.
- Transcribers are also required to produce two employer references.
- Transcribers residing outside of the UK are paid via PayPal in the local currency equivalent to the UK Sterling rate.
- Transcribers residing in the UK are paid directly into a UK bank account.
- Transcribers are paid on the 15th of each month.
- Please understand that if you do not hear from OutSec within 14 days, your application was unsuccessful. OutSec does not enter any personal correspondence concerning applications.
Click here to get started now http://www.outsec.co.uk/work-for-us/typist-application.html
YOU CAN DO THIS!
So, let’s bring this full circle:
We’ve covered a lot of ground today. Best of all, you can work from the comfort of your home anywhere in the world.
The companies presented are legitimate worldwide transcription companies. They are well established and seek to employ skilled workers from around the world.
So, what are you waiting for?
Now it’s time for you to take that next leap of faith and choose the best company that fits your needs.
I wish you all the best in your endeavors!!!
If you enjoyed this list, share it with friends and family.